Allara is on a mission to improve care for the millions of women living with chronic hormonal, metabolic and gynecological conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, etc.
We are looking for NPs with significant experience in women’s health. Our patient’s are choosing Allara because they want an ongoing relationship with an empathetic provider who understands what they are going through. This is not a role to simply write prescriptions, you’ll have an opportunity to build strong relationships with patients through video visits and ongoing check ins.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct consultations via video
- Follow up with patients via messaging as necessary, and oversee prescriptions
- Operate as an independent provider, collaborating with physicians and RDs on the care team as needed
- Complete required training, and adhere to company guidelines and policies
- Commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week on the EMR conducting consults, answering patient questions, prescribing medication, and providing medical guidance as necessary
- Hours are flexible and we are 100% remote
- APRN or WHNP
- Experience treating patients with chronic gynecological conditions
- Ability or experience operating as an independent provider
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Strong “webside manner”
- Dedication to providing evidence based care
- Licensed in at least one of the following states: California, New York, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Connecticut